Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Best Day Ever

Me and Clara had an awesome day! We won our court case against the crazy a**holes whose dogs attacked us a few months ago. They had to pay our vet bills and over $500 in fines. Haha jerks! They paid me in cash Before I went to the MCA and I was able to buy two awesome books and a magazine! A gift for me AND Clara. We got Robert Polidori's Metropolis, the Holzer catalogue in hard cover, and the new issue of Giant Robot. Also, even though my feet are bruised to shit. It wasn't that painful to wear my snow boots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! RETRIBUTION!! Good for you two!!!!

Anonymous said...

why are your feet bruised? crazy girl :)

Missy Weimer said...

kicking the crap out of the heavy bag at the gym. Those things are new and hard as rocks! I'm breaking them in:)

Anonymous said...

You're awesome.